Gahanna/Blacklick

Gahanna was founded along the Big Walnut Creek in 1849 by John Clark of Ross County from 800 acres (320 ha) of land that his father, Joseph Clark, had purchased from Governor Worthington in 1814. Clark named his property the Gahanna Plantation, from which the City of Gahanna derives its name. The name Gahanna is derived from a Native American word for three creeks joining into one and is the former name of the Big Walnut Creek. The City of Gahanna's Official Seal refers to this confluence of three creeks with the inscription "Three In One".

Search Gahanna/Blacklick Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 218044339
$199,900
Columbus, OH
4
beds
2
baths
Listing courtesy of John J DeFourny
DeFourny, Realtors
CBR
Featured picture for the property 218044316
$225,000
Blacklick, OH
3
beds
5
baths
Listing courtesy of Yadhab P Dhital
RE/MAX ONE
CBR
Featured picture for the property 218044283
$119,900
Blacklick, OH
2
beds
3
baths
Listing courtesy of Norman E Shivener
Gene Shivener & Co.
CBR
Featured picture for the property 218044201
$209,900
Blacklick, OH
3
beds
2
baths
Listing courtesy of Richard P Graham
RE/MAX Connection, Realtors
CBR
Featured picture for the property 218044182
$121,900
Columbus, OH
3
beds
2
baths
Listing courtesy of Linda L Clagg
Saxton Real Estate
CBR
Columbus and Central Ohio Regional MLS listings last updated Dec 11, 2018 1:57:am.

Today's Market Trends for Gahanna/Blacklick *

$317,160

0.02%

$131

0%

198

-0.10%

November

October

 

222

228

 

 

-0.01%

-0.05%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable

* All data pertains to single-family homes